Saturday, January 27, 2024

Blog Readers

I never thought I'd actually meet any of the guys who read my blog.   But I have met three.  One in San Francisco, one in Chicago, and one in Singapore.  I know my friend in Singapore still reads my blog.   But what about the other two?   I met them about ten years ago and haven't talked to them in a while.

Almost everyone has an interesting life story, and it's fascinating for me to hear them.  Many of my blog readers seem to have experienced the same life challenges, in different ways of course.  I usually learn something from these conversations.  

4 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed getting to know the bloggers out there. I feel like I have made friends all over the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I had a blogger friend that lived in Canada. We always talked about meeting up. Sadly over the pandemic she passed, it wasn't due to COVID and was very much unexpected. Wish we could have met up. We did talk on the phone a few times though and that was very enjoyable. She had experience of losing a spouse and was really helpful when I lost mine. You just never know what adventures life has in store for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure that at least one of the guys you've met - and haven't talked to in a while - continues to keep up with all your adventures and life-changes. So glad you have a job you enjoy, especially compared to the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started blogging in 2006 and many of the bloggers from that era are counted as my close friends. Great to hear that you met readers from diverse geographies!

    ReplyDelete