Friday, December 1, 2023

What Was the Plan?

The plan was:

November/December:  Enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas with my family.

Jan 3rd:  Hop on a plane to somewhere.  Spain, Portugal, Montevideo, Buenos Aires, Asia.....  Travel around the region.  A few days here, a month there.  No firm plan.  Maybe take a repositioning cruise towards home.   My bf wants to come and work remotely.

First two weeks of May:  Return home after four months of travel.

June to November:  Working and occasional long weekend trips.   NYC, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver are all possibilities.  One question:   Where should home base be?

Repeat in the next year.

How many times could I do this?  Ten, fifteen or max twenty?

Since my life was upended recently I'm rethinking the "plan".  This is probably because I'm feeling some anxiety.  But I shouldn't abandon the plan.   Now I need to sit tight and breathe deep.   Everything will resolve and I'll rethink how to implement the plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment