Saturday, November 4, 2023

My Jeans

My 33 waist jeans are falling off me.   They are wearing out anyway.  There's a hole in the crotch.  Today I pulled out some 32 slim jeans that haven't fit in a few years.  They fit well, actually they're a bit loose but otherwise seem to fit well now.   I'll switch to these.

I am now within 1.5 kg of my goal weight.   At that point I'll hold that weight.   Maybe drop some more body fat, but I'll emphasize the weight training.

Wow, 14 weeks of a "constrained" diet to lose 7 kg at this point.

I am feeling quite a bit better.   Just overall feeling better.  I can't quite run a 5k yet, but working on it.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! It's been a very long time since my waist was that small. Sounds like your in way better shape than me. Hope you reach your goal soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete