Saturday, October 28, 2023

Losing

One good thing about having some time off is that I am able to exercise and focus on my diet.  I've lost 6 kg (13.2 lb) in the last ten weeks.  Another 2 kg to go.   At that point I'll be 72 kg (158 lb) on my 5'8" body.  I've changed my focus to more resistance exercise than just cardio.   I feel a lot better.  I'm getting in better shape.  

Stress will kill you.  And it will make you gain weight.  You've heard that before.   It's true.

Since I've been through this movie before - the weight gain and loss roller coaster - I'm really hoping not to see it again.

I'm a numbers guy.   I love all the stats I get from my iPhone apps.  Another one I've discovered is Spren.  Using AI to analyze a photo of your naked body, it gives you a body fat percentage which is supposed to be as accurate as a Dexa scan.  Body fat percentage is a better measure than BMI.  My body fat percentage is too high, and I'd like to get it below 20%.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you're getting in shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that your successful in losing weight, that's been a life long struggle for me. The app you found sounds very interesting. Hope that all is still going well for you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete