Sunday, November 15, 2020

Motivation

Last weekend I was in J. Crew.  I came across these really nice jeans that were half price.  I liked the cloth and the styling.  But I wondered, will these fit me?  This store is for younger men.  The jeans are skinny.  I ordered my normal size 32/30.

They arrived....and guess what?  They actually feel a little loose.  I feel good about that.

I'm happy to be around 71 kg.  I don't need to go crazy on cardio.  I might lose another kg or two, but I'm in no rush.

What I do need is resistance exercises.  I've been doing light weights and body weight exercises at home.  But I don't like this.  So hard to get motivated. This is my favorite Youtube trainer Jeremy shown above.  Why is this so hard with him guiding me?  This is what I need....not cardio.

I was doing like fifteen minutes a day of weights and then some cardio.  Really I need 45 minutes a day to make a difference.  I have to step it up!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your doing a great job. I remember when I could wear that size (32) but that was many years ago. It would be nice to go back to that but I would just be thrilled if I could lose all of this COVID weight. It's getting worse for me but hey I'm not starving. Take care & Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a coincidence, this video appeared in my feed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcbuhePZZj0&t=458s
    Skinny jeans are stretchy, give it a try.

    ReplyDelete