Thursday, January 2, 2020

Sex Diaries

I've been reading this column on The Cut (part of NY Magazine).  It's called Sex Diaries.  People write a diary about their sex life for a week.  Most of the writers are women.

I'm noticing there's a similar story line with most of these women.  Trolling through hookup apps to meet men, or keeping numbers from guys they've met at a bar.  Jumping from guy to guy all week.  Sometimes fucking guys they know, and sometimes guys they've known for ten minutes.  Three, four, five guys in a seven day period. 

This is fulfilling?

Everyone has their own preferences, but it doesn't sound fulfilling to me.  One other common aspect to the storyline....in between finding their next hookup they are looking for their anti-depressants or having a therapy session.

Anyway, wouldn't be fulfilling for me.  But I don't want to be judgmental.  Obviously it's doing something for them or they wouldn't do it.

And look at me.  I'm reading these stupid sex diary articles.  So much for my exciting life.

4 comments:

  1. not to mention the STDs they may get. and the articles COULD be fantasy/lies. and these broads COULD be whores. and, if true, these women have ZERO self-respect for themselves.

    just my take. go read a good book instead, dear. where's your library card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot of that is people writing about a fantasy of theirs. I just want a hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. while looking for fulfilling lives, its ok to get filled.

    ReplyDelete