Monday, December 30, 2019

New Year's Eve



"Big plans for New Year's Eve?"

Some asked me that today.  Just a quiet evening with friends I told them.  But the truth is that it will be a quiet evening by myself.  My long distance bf won't be here.  Even if someone invited me to a party I wouldn't go.  I really don't like being around more than a few people. 

I feel sort of badly that I'll be by myself.  But on the other hand, I don't want anything different.  If my bf was here that would be perfect.  We are both quiet people.  We wouldn't do anything besides have dinner and watch a movie.  Neither of us drink.  Neither of us are partiers.

Wow, the two most boring guys ever.


1 comment:

  1. nope, not boring. just contented. it will be just spouse and I and cats tonight; we will be in bed by 9p. HAPPY 2020 TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete