Saturday, October 12, 2019

Back to Asia

I got a great deal on a flight to SIN, returning from KL.   I'm going in December.  It's a chance to be immersed in completely different environment, forget about work, and have an adventure.

It's just a week.  I'll spend a few days in SIN, and then take a bus to KL.  Looking forward to visiting Malaysia, and the cross country bus ride.  I love the accent the Malaysian people have speaking English.

This trip will get me so many flight miles that I'll be upgraded to first class on most of my domestic flights next year.

It will be a solo trip.  Neither my current or former bf can make it.

2 comments:

  1. I have traveled alone before, and I have enjoyed it. More so than I thought. These alone trips were in the USA...so I think you are an adventurous soul!

    ReplyDelete