Saturday, October 26, 2019

Adventure Coming

I need to completely change my surroundings and clear my mind.  I want to be completely immersed in something different.

I'm off to Singapore and KL on Dec 7. 

It will be an adventure.  A solo adventure.  No one is available to go with me this trip.  I like the clean, orderly city of Singapore.  KL will be new to me....first visit.

I just want to wander the cities and explore.  A few days in Singapore, and then I'll take a bus to KL.  I'll enjoy seeing the Malaysian country as I travel to the capital.

I'm hoping to meet a few guys there who might show me around.  Ambassadors to their countries.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see you have continued to post .. I thought u might have given up... which is not the case... thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete