Friday, December 7, 2018

Four Boxes

A few years ago I was joking with a friend that I wanted to eventually reduce my life to four boxes.  A major downsizing.  It may have been a joke then, but now it may become reality.

As I walk around my house I see so many things I don't use or don't want.  This stuff can go.

Is 1000 sf enough for my new place?  Possibly yes.  Why do I need rooms I never use?  Why should I keep extra bedrooms all year long for the rare guests?  I don't need an extra bed room for the guest I have now.

5 comments:

  1. https://www.gogreendrop.com

    they help veterans. I have donated to them in the past. new life, new start, new apartment, no extra baggage. besides, it costs money to haul all the shit you DON'T want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helping veterans is a great idea. Also keep in mind LGBT shelters and refugees. Give to directly to anybody but the blood sucking Salvation Army and Goodwill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salvation Army (based on its Christian teachings) does not hire or provide services to LGBT and "their pretend families". A quick online search will show you their long sordid hateful history.

    ReplyDelete