Saturday, December 1, 2018

Moving

It's about 95% now.  I will move to NC......near Charlotte.  This will happen quickly.

Harry is upset.  Long distance relationships are hard.  He's not going to leave Canada.  He really can't.  He's on a path to permanent residency that isn't possible for him in the US.  I will be super busy for a year figuring out my new job.  We will still see each other.  For sure he will visit, and I will go to Toronto.

I ask him the question, "Did you enjoy the time we were together?"   Doesn't that mean a lot?  Isn't it better than having spent the time alone?

Relationships are almost never perfect.  Things happen.

Andy is another complicating factor in all this.

All this change has been stressful for me.  I have like no sex drive.  We're not as active sexually and I'm not jacking at all.  This is a stress point between Harry and I.  He would do it twice a day if I wanted.  Not sure what's wrong with me....all I can think of is stress.

3 comments:

  1. moving IS stressful, as is a new job, a new city, a new experience. get settled in CLT first, and see what develops. I hope your move goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, moving is more than stressful. I never, ever want to move again unless someone does it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never want to move again either. I have moved two times in the last three years, and I am DONE. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete