Saturday, December 8, 2018

Getting Back in Shape

I'm not sure why I've been so demotivated to work out.  I need to get back into this because I've drifted up by about two kg.  Just the treadmill for 30-40 minutes and some light weights would work.  I'm sure this will help my mental health too.  I feel better when I am working out regularly.

I should be 70 kg.  I'm 76 and that's a problem.  Even if I could get to 72 that would be great.

Maybe it's stress in my life that's hurting my motivation.  Many changes on the horizon.  It all should work out for the best, but until it's over there will be some anxiety.  In the spring I was going to the gym almost every day.  I had a routine.  Not sure why that fell apart.  I'd be less stressed right now if I had kept it up.

4 comments:

  1. I had a great routine, and then my works schedule changed and it's taken me almost 8 months to finally get the routine working again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lucky in that my weight never changed, unfortunately that luck seems to have run out. I have a little tummy, it starting to spill over my belt, I'm not happy about that! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard to stay in shape. I have to force myself sometimes to go to the gym or to go for a run. I always feel better though once I have done it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I let this happen?? So frustrated with myself

    ReplyDelete