Friday, February 6, 2015

I Have an STD

Back on January 24th I met Steve for dinner and then went back to his place.

"I still have a bit of a cold so I won't kiss you," he said.

Well, one thing led to another.....and he did kiss me.

I started feeling sick on Tuesday the 27th.  First a sore throat.  Then nasal congestion and coughing developed over the weekend.  This week I've had the worst cold ever and had to go to the doctor.  After downing most of a bottle of cough syrup with codeine as well as multiple OTC medicines, I'm finally starting to feel better.  What a horrible week.

I told Steve my doctor did a culture and this strain of cold virus was developed in North Korea's biological warfare program.  Now the CIA wants to know who I'm dating.  He didn't think that was funny.



1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that. :-( Take it easy and get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete