- All were right around my age.
- Two were divorced with kids.
- All were educated, professional guys.
- Body pics showed them to be in reasonable, but not great shape. One was hairier than I like, but I didn't want to judge only on looks. All probably not in as good a shape as me.
- All within 35 miles of me.
"Yes, that would be great." But first lets share pics. Ok sure.
The first one: "Thanks but I'm just not feeling like I'm attracted to you."
The second: "I think you're really not my type."
The third: A hasty goodbye, and I haven't heard from him.
This is really frustrating. They wouldn't even give me the benefit of a meeting? And then reject me? I have to take the attitude that this is their loss, because I'm a good guy. This just saved me a few wasted coffee dates. It's just depressing because I seem to have such a low batting average lately.