Saturday, June 15, 2024

Countdown -- Toronto

 


I'm going to spend some vacation time in Canada in a few weeks.   One event I'll attend is the Toronto Gay Pride.  Largest in the world and an interesting event.   A lot of crazy stuff happening all weekend.   I haven't been to it in about seven years.  One of my bf's friends offered us the chance to march in the parade.   I'm not going to do that, but just watching will be fun.

Toronto is one of my favorite cities.   Ethnically very diverse, which means lots of great food.  I love the Toronto Islands.   Great place for a walk and maybe go the the nude beach.   I'm looking forward to this trip. 

2 comments:

  1. That sounds fantastic! I've always wanted to go to Canada. The Pride event sounds like it will be loads of fun. I hope you have a great trip. Relax, Refresh and Recharge! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pride. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete