Saturday, January 13, 2024

Avoiding my Past Bad Habits


Since starting my new job I am a bit off track with some of the activities I've been doing for the last few months.  Most important is exercise.   I was riding my spin bike, running and doing some weight training.   I need to fit these activities into my schedule because they improved my well-being immensely.  I lost 8 kg.   Clothes that were too tight now fit well.  My 32x30 jeans are actually a bit loose.   

Fortunately in my new job there is some flexibility.  Some people come in at 9, which is unheard of for me.   If I ride my spin bike for 20 minutes in the morning and arrive at 8:30 I don't feel at all uncomfortable.

I also need to continue to watch my diet.   I don't want to gain back.   I'm happy with my weight.

Next is to use my vacation.  And use it wisely.

I'm planning a trip with my bf.   We will go to NYC sometime this spring.   Four days.   It will be fun.   In June we will go to the Toronto Gay Pride.  Largest in the world, and quite interesting.

What will be the next trip?  Mexico City or Buenos Aires?

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the good old days 32 inch waist. I looked much better when I had that going. I hope that you are able to accomplish the things that make you happy. Sounds like your new job is really great with a flex start time. I like to be early regardless of what it is I am going to be it work or a scheduled appointment. It's just how I was raised. Vacation time and planning trips sounds like fun. Both Mexico City and Buenois Aires sound like great places, so regardless of which one you pick I think you will be happy. Plus you can always plan a trip in the future to the place that you didn't choose so it's like having a bonus option. I've got a lot of vacation time as well but never really go anywhere. It's no fun to travel alone unless it's a day trip. Plus now that I've got the cats I have to think about them and I don't have any travel plans at the moment. It would be nice to go to some place much warmer but I am sure with my luck when I returned it would be even colder than it is now. Hope your having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete