Saturday, October 24, 2020

Sichuan Fried Green Beans

 



My project for Sunday.  I'm going to make this with pork.

I've been maintaining a 1500 calorie a day diet since June.  I'm at 71.6 kg and stuck there.  Stopped losing, so I need to figure out what's going on.  In order to be able to eat and not be hungry, my diet has shifted to way more vegetables.  Maybe I need to increase the exercise a bit.  I know it's hardest to lose the last three kg.  My BMI is 24, so not overweight.

I'll take some pics at some point, but it could be a few more months.  I'm not really obsessed with how I look for the pics, as they are what they are.   If people like it great, and if they don't then find someone else. 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you'll manage to break that plateau! But I think its normal. Weight loss progress should be stepped. Sichuan pepper! You like it hot.

    ReplyDelete