Sunday, August 9, 2020

Soup

Creamy jalapeno chicken soup.  Made in my Instant Pot and it was awesome.   Except I just used canned chili's that I already had.  Maybe next time I turn up the fire.  There are 29 other soup recipes on that website that I'm anxious to try.  What else is great about soup?  It's usually low calorie and it's filling, so great for managing my weight.   

I've basically made up my mind that I'm not meeting anyone right now.  It's just not a good idea.  I'm staying active.  I have many things to do.  So even though I'm "touch starved," I'll tough it out for now.  Next checkpoint is Labor day weekend. Let me see how I feel then, and decide what to do.

2 comments:

  1. Soup looks good but I'm not that into spicy hot. A little (and I mean tiny) kick is good after that it's just fire for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Cantonese, so soup is in my veins!

    ReplyDelete