Thursday, June 11, 2020

Naked Guys

Did that title get your attention?

I happened to see a video starring this good looking guy.  Elian is his name.  Actually he looked better in the video.  I wanted to know who he is, so I started searching through the directory of models on Corbin Fisher.

Thirty one pages, each with fifteen models.  That's over 450 guys!

I continue to be so amazed at the sheer number of guys who have bared it all for the camera.  This is 450 guys at just one studio.  Look at all the other studios.  And these are the guys having sex on camera.  Look at Tumblr, and all the sites where guys have just posed naked, and usually erect, for still shots.

So many that I'm surprised I can't walk down the street and run into some of them.  The volume of these pics has exploded with digital camera and the internet.

I guess if you have the body to model naked, you want to show it off.  I just wouldn't want my friend and coworkers to see me naked with a rock hard cock.  Or even worse, my mom!


4 comments: