Thursday, April 9, 2020

Toys

What's sadder than a child with no toys?   Me with no toys?

A friend of mine showed me his collection of sex toys.  An entire box full.  He let me try out his Fleshjack, which actually works really well.  He has another trusted friend who is supposed to go to his house and throw out the box if anything ever happens to him.  This collection is not something he wants his mum to find.

I don't have any toys, and I was thinking about getting at least one.  The Aneros looks interesting.  It's a prostate massaging device (maybe not really a toy?) and supposedly there is some science behind it.  Everyone wants the better O right?

This is what the device looks like.  There are several variations, including an electric vibrating model.

The science behind how this thing works illustrated below.


It's $60!  Not cheap for a not so big piece of plastic.  Someone has a good business here!

Any experience with this type of sex toy?


6 comments:

  1. I own a dildo; they are not cheap either. toys should not be expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.amazon.com/Nexus-Vibrating-Silicone-Prostate-Massager/dp/B0057FQM5A

    Has a nice feeling of fullness. But when it comes to stimulation, I still prefer my fingers due to the sensory feedback.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will, you own this item?

      Delete
    2. Yup. I use it once in a while. Can't really feel the vibration, so I usually remove the bullet.

      Delete
  3. Mmm vibrators are amazing
    My new blog:
    Gacie-fetysz-gej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait what...you friend let you try his sex toys?

    ReplyDelete