Monday, April 20, 2020

The Small Things


One thing I like to do when I'm bored is look at product review sites.  Like wirecutter, cnet, or many magazines have these sections.  Some are just another form of biased product promotion, but a few have some credibility.  It's great when I feel like I got something new and different, and a good value.  And a product that exceeds my expectations.  Since I really don't like malls and going to stores, this is a better option for me.

I just bought some new cotton percale sheets for my bed.  Recommended on one of these sites.  What a difference!  These sheets feel so good.  I am so comfortable and sleep so well.

I'm really comfortable in shorts and a t-shirt.  But I notice a big difference between cotton t-shirts.  It's the softness of the cotton.  I bought a Mack Weldon t-shirt, and I love the softness and feel, but expensive.  Then I got a few similar t-shirts from Uniqlo, also felt really comfortable and soft, but way less expensive.  Maybe Japanese cotton.

For a few dollars I got this simple, like rubber, charging stand for my Apple watch.  Goes on my nightstand and cool.

I like getting deliveries of these things, especially now when I'm locked at home.

Simple, small and inexpensive things that make a difference in my life.

Hmmm.....Maybe I'll find something I want from this product review 

4 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! I like a man who wears a cock ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get much pleasure from online underwear shopping :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already have so much underwear -- don't need any more for a while!

      Delete
  3. Online shopping is the new norm ;)

    ReplyDelete