Monday, March 16, 2020

When Is It Over?


When is what over?

Sex.

When do you stop having sex?  At what point are you so old that no one is interested anymore?

Why am I thinking about this?  Well, no sex for a while.  This weekend a 27 yo Latino contacted me on Scruff.  Very good looking shirtless pic.  No really muscular, but still hot.  I reminded him, "hey I'm way older than you."  I never message younger guys.

"Yes, I know.  I'm into older guys.  Share a pic?"

What the heck.  I'll roll the dice.

And what did I get?  BLOCKED.

When you meet someone or share your face pic you never know what will happen.  Sometimes blocked, but sometimes mind blowing sex.  I know the odds.  If I meet a Caucasian guy, chances are I'll be rejected.  But Asians, different story.  That's my niche, and I know my odds are a lot better.  I like the look of Asian guys, and it's a better personality fit.  And no inferiority complex for me when we're naked.

The problem is that in my new city there are very few Asians.  Basically there's no one to meet.  That's been frustrating for me.  I'm not sure what to do.

I'm losing confidence because of this rejection.  Even though my age begins with a five, I look like it begins with a four.  That's a good thing.

I am getting hit on by 50-something guys.  But they're often too hairy and fat.  Not my thing.

Anyway, I have this fear my sex life is over.  I'm not sure what do do.


6 comments:

  1. which is why you should post your actual photos...people who wants and like your type will message you and you don't feel the disappointment of being rejected. Sometimes there are some guys that I am not even interested but I get very personal if they reject me...hahahah...thats just human behaviour. I have learnt there will always be a market for every type, you just need to be there for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sex for me for a while as well. And, literally for everyone else, worldwide. At least that's how it should be. The virus, ya'll. And everything else. Stay safe!

    - Fit Studs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're right. Corona is for sure sexually transmitted. I'm talking about sex in general, not right now.

      Delete
  3. I don't think you should lower the standards of what you find attractive just to get physical contact. However, it helps to adjust expectations to lessen the sting of rejections. Dating fit guys closer to your age might help with that...I'm a 32 yr old guy (married to my 34yr old husband), but I have strictly platonic friendships with several 50+ guys who work hard to stay healthy and fit. That's proof that getting older doesn't mean no longer caring about your health and appearance.

    Btw: your blog is fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. As you get older you have to work VERY hard to stay in shape!

      Delete
  4. You might have to import some Asian cuties. Good that your body age is at least a decade younger.

    ReplyDelete