Monday, March 30, 2020

Stop Doing That!

I'm working from home....like almost everyone.  I can't seem to stop myself from checking Grindr multiple times a day.  Why am I doing this??   I'm certainly not going to meet anyone.  This is a distraction to my work.

P.S. to my previous post.  I said I was feeling guilty about jacking off.  Yes, but just a tiny bit.  It's certainly not stopping me.  I'd rather have the real thing.

I need to make the best of this.  Go running.  Get in better shape.  Lot's of things I can do to come out of this having made good use of the time.

3 comments:

  1. Any distraction from work is a good distraction haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not found myself logging onto Grindr for a long while since the lockdown began. I have had no desire actually. One day, after not having been online for a couple weeks, the new message icon popped up. It must have been an ad so I ignored it for a few days. Then I got bored and opened the app. It was someone I had hooked up with a while back. Several times too. He had to tell me that he told his husband about his indiscretions and his husband was ok with it. Then he went on and said his husband was interested in meeting. It may be an interesting summer if circumstances had been different. Now I want to check Grindr again.
    MM

    ReplyDelete