Monday, November 5, 2018

Quiet Weekend


Harry and I spent a quiet weekend.  I got some chicken tikka takeout last night and we watched a movie.  He had a few hours of homework today, so I spent time doing an online course.  A friend of his was coming into town late tonight, so he left about 10.  We got in our playtime a little earlier than normal tonight.

Andy called me a few times.  I texted him that I'd call later but then fell asleep.  He's pissed, I know.  I just can't take his call when Harry is here.  Harry isn't happy that I talk to him so much.  It's complicated.

4 comments:

  1. I had a nice relaxing weekend myself. I need a weekend to myself once a month, just to recover and regroup. The lad always trades me about no sex...but I do have two hands I tell him!!!!! I have a catch up here, but you is Andy? Another date or a friend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andy is my ex bf. We are still good friends and Harry doesn't like that.

      Delete