Tuesday, October 30, 2018

I Shouldn't Have


I have a great sex life these days.  Sex when we go to bed.  And then sex when I wake up.  Yes, twice a day.  He wants it again before I go to work.  It feels good to be wanted.  The sex is good, and we both really want to pleasure each other.

Anyway, last week I was out of town for a few days.  I generally don't masturbate when I have a bf.  Why should I?  I should save it for him.  But last week on the first of my two days away, I jacked.  I really enjoyed it too.  Not sure why I did it.  It was only one time.  I'm just struggling with why I enjoyed it so much.  Especially since I'm basically getting all the sex I can handle right now.

2 comments:

  1. First off thanks for stopping by!!! Now I too enjoy sex, and I still masturbate twice a day, although I don't live with the two I see. Masturbating is healthy and enjoyable, don't over think it. The Lad loves to watch me do it, and right after, we still have sex.

    I am going to enjoy doing some reading on your blog to get to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the plumbing is still working well, then just enjoy using it. Also just so you know, twice a day and maybe MORE, I'm really impressed but I'm also really hating you, absolutely green with jealous h8... lol. Nah, just kidding, you're my hero! ;)

    ReplyDelete