Saturday, August 4, 2018

Another Week

I have to pinch myself.  Here I am 53 years old (yes, I said it again) playing around with a 22 year old Chinese guy.  His name is Wayne.  I love his lean, solid body.  His lightly hairy legs go over my shoulders and I grasp them so tight.

Last weekend we went to Toronto.  That was fun.  We went to many of the sites in Toronto, including the Toronto Islands.  We did go to the nude beach there, but just walked through.  There were hundreds of people but I would say less than half were nude.  We walked through the gay village in the daytime, but didn't go back at night.

This week we met on Tuesday, and he stayed over on Thursday.  I took him home Friday morning on my way to work.

We had some good conversation.  Wayne is struggling with his gay life.  So many opportunities for sex, and it's hard for him to control it.  He needs to be focused on school.  He has a big project to complete by the end of September.  We talked about strategies for staying off the online sites.

It's interesting to compare Wayne to my former bf, Andy.  Wayne is younger and sexually fairly experienced.  He knows what he wants.  Andy is very cautious and inexperienced.

Why can't I meet a >35 year old Asian guy?


No comments:

Post a Comment