Sunday, October 11, 2015

Update 101115

Back from my long trip.  Five weeks traveling!  Long, but everything went great.

I was surrounded by really hot German guys during my trip.  You'd think I'd be able to connect with at least one or two of them, but no.  Only Asian guys....I'm definitely an Asian magnet.

Last weekend Steve called me and we met for dinner.  He didn't get married yet, but it's planned for around Christmas.  He will continue to be a friend, but I need to move on.

I was in Canada last week.  I'm about 110 miles to Toronto.  Wish I was closer.  My goal now is to make some friends there.  The problem is finding the guys.  They're not on A4A or MH.  They must be somewhere!  I'll be shuttling back and forth between Canada and the US for a while.  I'm working on setting up a comfortable base there.

I spent some time with ex-bf Seth while in Germany.  He met me in Nuremburg.  Separate beds.  He is such a good looking and nice guy.  I can't help thinking we would have been great together.  He is in a relationship, but it's crumbling.  I'm there for him.  I wish this would rekindle, but the distance makes it impracticable.  I hope I can find someone as good as Seth.


1 comment:

  1. The guy in Canada who writes One Step at a Time uses Squirt.org.

    ReplyDelete