Saturday, November 8, 2014

Update

I haven't posted for six weeks??  These weeks have flown by, but now time for an update.

I continue doing two jobs.  My regular day job, and looking for a new job.  The second is proving to be a challenge.

But there's more...

Remember back in July I blogged about meeting this guy named Steve?  I met him in mid-July.  Aside from a few weeks when he was back in Korea, we've spent every weekend together.  Next week we are going away for the weekend.

It's interesting how this has played out.  He's a super-intelligent, quiet guy...most definitely an "I".  He immediately attached to me when we met.  I was sort of indifferent to him in the beginning, but I did want to at least keep him as a friend.  It seems now things have turned more serious, and I think more so from his side. 

What I'm finding out is that this is the most serious relationship he has had.  He sends me multiple sms during the day.  Spending the whole night with another man is a new experience for him, and he likes it.  Just as developing a continuing sexual relationship with another man is also new to him.  Bottom line -- He's never had a lover before.  Someone he can connect with and trust.

Like every relationship I'm in, this is complicated.  More to come....

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are turning out good for you.
    Relationships are always complicated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted an update. I've been wondering what you've been up to. Looking forward to "more to come."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting times ahead. Hope it all goes well for you :)

    ReplyDelete