Saturday, May 24, 2014

Too Hardcore


I'm staying home this weekend.  I am really tired and just need a quiet weekend.  My brain just feels fried right now.  I still have some work I must do and lot's to do at home also.

I could be at the International Leather event in Chicago this weekend -- that's a gay event, right?  It would be more a curiosity thing as I'm not really a leather person.  I don't want to go by myself either.  Probably lot's of age appropriate men there too.  But -- one of the problems with the forty/fifty-something guys who message me is that they are just "too hardcore."  Hard to define that in words, but look above.  Sure, this guy above is an extreme case, but you get the idea.  It's just not my type at all.  It seems like many guys morph into this as they age.  Leather, tats, piercings, huge biceps.....I feel like they'll eat me alive. 

Where are all the nice guys?  Plain old, normal, professional guys not into anything crazy.  Probably they're still married.   I can't seem to find them.

Who knows?  Maybe I would have run into this guy over the weekend.  Not so hardcore I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment