I was considering a trip to Portugal, Spain and Morocco in October. I've nixed it. No one to go with and my heart just wasn't into it. Maybe next year. I am for sure going to do my Asia trip. Planned departure date January 20th.
My bf can't extend his lease past October, and he asked if he can spend November at my place. This is a good trade off for me.
I want to try to do some short road trips in November. This will be different for me and certainly easier than flying somewhere.
There are no travel deals anymore. Flying is so expensive now. Probably because of oil prices and the demise of Spirit. Flights I could buy for $80 last year are now over $200.
I can't believe another summer is nearly over. Elections in two months and I'm hoping for real change. That's the big upcoming event. It's astounding that Trump sycophants are winning primary elections. Watching Lindsey Graham's sister was sickening. I keep hearing that his approval rating is down to 33% -- really?? How can it possibly still be that high?
No comments:
Post a Comment