Friday, July 17, 2026

WTF was that?

Trump gave a speech on election integrity on Thursday night.   Can anyone tell me what he said?   What a confusing mess.  He just looks more and more unhinged.

Maybe he should have his testosterone tested? 

4 comments:

Michael said...

The man shouldn't be president. He is losing it. If Joe Biden had done stuff like this, you know that the GOP would be calling for his impeachment. I am so sick of all things tRump.

Jeremy Ryan said...

Two of the 3 major networks refused to air his speech. I've never seen anything like that in my lifetime. I try not to listen to what he says because he is out of his mind. Can't wait until his term is over so we can hopefully all move on and heal.

RB said...

30 more months is a long time and he can do a lot of damage.

RB said...

Yes he's losing it. Maybe he won't be able to complete his term.