Saturday, October 21, 2023

New Chapter

 

I'm moving on to a new chapter in my life.  Scenario 3 happened.  My family and friends said they were happy for me.  It was a bad situation and best to move on.   I'm looking at a number of options and these will surely be better situations.

I'm back together with my former bf, Aaron.  He has been here since Sept 3rd.  He leaves in a few weeks to go to an important family event in China.  It's been good having him here.  He's awesome in bed.  Let's see how this plays out.

During these last weeks of time off I'm realizing what a miserable life I was leading.   I've already lost 6 kg and working to get in better shape.   I feel much better.

High rise condos on the ocean.   That's my new interest.  I want one base in the US, and this is looking interesting to me as a solution.  I'd love to be looking out over the ocean from a high floor condo with the beach outside my door.  I've been investigating in my spare time.  However Florida is complicated, the weather extremes and building rules since the Surfside disaster.  Let's see if there is a solution.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your quest to find an ocean view condo. I don't think I would want Florida. As you stated, Florida is a complicated place. And I actually enjoy four seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the getting fired part, despite you being ok with it. Now on to an easier job and a life of travel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you will get a better opportunity somewhere else. How did things get rekindled with Aaron?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He called me in June and asked if he could come visit. After he was here for a while he asked if we could get back together.

      Delete