Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Mentally Not Present

 Lately I'm finding myself thinking about other things....and doing stupid things.   I forgot my laptop, only to arrive at work and realize I didn't have it.   I had to drive all the way back home to get it.

Early dementia?    I don't think so.   Mentally not present?  Yes, that's what I think it is.

I'm still bothered by a few things that have happened.   Thinking about those things too much.   Is that rumination?   I need to stop this and move on.  As much as I wish I could change the past, I can't.

1 comment:

  1. We all have those times where we are stuck focused on something and can't seem to shake it. Try to relax and do something you enjoy to distract your mind, hopefully that will do the trick. Hope that things improve for you. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete