Saturday, October 29, 2022

Vacation Approaching! Yay!


 I had to reshuffle my vacation.   Can't take the second week of November.  Now it will be three and a half weeks starting at the end of this month.  Flying into Singapore and will figure things out from there.   I really want to go to Penang.   So that's in my plan for a few days.   Also thinking to go to KL from there.   I can take the bus and use up my Aeroline credits from my last trip.

I just need to some how make my way to Bangkok before December 19th.

I am not changing this!   The vacation is use or lose by Dec 31st.  

Going to Asia will completely take my mind off work.  I'll enjoy the fresh fruit in the morning and walking on the beach.  I am 23 months to Day Zero -- that's when I was planning to transition to an easier life.  Easier life means far less money.  A trade off I have to make.  I'm looking forward to the day I'm working remotely from somewhere -- Portugal, Mexico, Singapore, Penang.   All options.

3 comments:

  1. Lots of tropical fruits are in season such logan, lychee, mangosteen, jackfruit, mangos... have a fantastic time! David

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how the vacation went! If you made to Penang, hoping you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete