Sunday, October 18, 2020

Sun


I know it's bad to be out in the sun, but it feels so good.  I was on my terrace feeling the warm rays today.  A comfortable 20 C and not a cloud in the sky.  So relaxing for me.  It was only for 30 minutes and I had SPF 70 on my face.  I'm rationalizing it as making some vitamin D.  I like that I'm slightly browner too.

Spending time today learning more about the camera on my iPhone.  How to take good shots.  This will be helpful when I update my pics for you know what.  But not ready for that yet.

I made pulled pork this morning, and will make fried rice later today.  That will be my lunch for a few days this week.

I've been chatting a bit with a guy online.  He's the only guy I've seriously chatted with in months.  No plans to meet him.  At least not yet.  He seems very nice, but just the chat is good for now.

4 comments:

  1. There is nothing wrong with catching a few rays here and there. I love this time of year when the sun feels warm on the skin, but yet I don't break out in a sweat as I am so blasted hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sun is good for us. and enjoy chatting with a possible new friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sun & social interaction. Both are good for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that life seems to be treating you well. Sunshine, food and technology sound like a fine combination to me! Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete