Sunday, September 23, 2018

Two Guys


I met Harry three weeks ago.  This has become serious.  We are spending a lot of time together, including many sleepovers.  The sex is good.  He feels like my boyfriend even though we haven't discussed that.  But -- There's one problem.

I need to break this to Andy.  I need to tell him I have a new friend.  I can't hurt Andy.  He was there for me during a very difficult and scary time in my life.  He has been a great, trusted friend.  I need him to understand that I need to have other friends.  I need to have an intimate friend.  Andy needs to be mature about this.

Last week I told him I was going to meet a guy I met on Grindr to play badminton.  He was concerned that in the process of showing me how to play badminton this guy would rub his body against mine.  The fact is that if I have a one on one friend who I met on Grindr it will become sexual.  I hope he can be mature enough to understand that.

I think if Andy had already met someone new then this situation would be easier. 

I also need Harry to understand this situation.  Gay relationships are often complicated.  Not just gay relationships, all relationships can be complicated.  I know he's concerned that Andy and I really aren't over.

Let's see how the next few days play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment