Wednesday, September 12, 2018

New Friend


Back in mid-July I had been chatting with a guy on Grindr.  Yes, Asian.  He's 29 and came to Canada earlier this year to study.  He seemed like a really nice guy but we didn't have the chance to meet.  Then Wayne came along.

I saw him online and started chatting again and we finally met in person last week.  I'll call him Harry.  We had a chance to talk for quite a while and I learned his story.  He's a fairly average looking Chinese guy.  Not really muscular, but more solid than the typical Asian guy.  We eventually went back to my apartment to hang out.

I wanted to see him again and yesterday he came over again.  This time he was wearing fleece gym shorts.  I noticed his legs.....really sexy.   Hairy and tan....caught my attention.   So far all indications are that he is a really nice guy.  He seems to be starved for affection.  He holds onto me so tight.  He seems to really like me.  He told me he was slow to accept being gay and has only been with four guys.  He's a quiet, average guy.

I've explained my situation.  Not sure how much longer I will be here.  Looking for friends or fwb....not something serious.  I've also explained about Andy.

I'm kind of lonely too.  It's nice to have someone to hang out with.  Dinner, cuddle and a movie.  I don't need a lot of friends.  Just a few is fine for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment