This is my issue:
- At a turning point in my life where daily active parenting is no longer required.....more free time for me.
- Turning 50 in a less than two years.....it's totally a depressing thought to me.
- I feel indifferent about life. I want to be happy and fulfilled. I'm not sure what exactly I need to get there.
Purpose of this blog:
- Help me define what happiness looks like and what I need to do to get there. I know many other guys feel the same way.
- Gay culture is youth and looks obsessed. How do you find happiness as a gay man in middle age?
- Open an exchange of ideas and thoughts from readers on this topic.